Last updated: October 23, 2018
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies to information you provide to us or that we collect automatically when you visit, access, use, or register with WanderApp’s Application and when you interact with Application content or applications that may link to or be accessible from or on the Application that are provided or managed by a third party. This Policy also applies to information we collect when you visit or use the WanderApp Site or otherwise, such as when you communicate with us through email, text, or other electronic means.
This Policy will tell you:
- Who collects information;
- What types of information are collected and how this is done;
- How WanderApp uses and discloses the information that is collected;
- How WanderApp secures your information;
- Where you can get answers about this Policy.
What types of Information do we collect and process about you?
We receive and store certain types of information from you when you interact with our Application and/or Site to deliver the Service you and help improve your overall online experience.
- Information You Provide to Us. When you download, register with, or use the Site, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information the Application and/or Site collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your location and other information obtained from usage of the Application and/or Site.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Application and/or Site; This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Application and/or Site, subscribing to our service (if applicable), posting material, and requesting further Service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Application and/or Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondences (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site.
- Information linking or connecting or accessing your social media networks (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Information Browser Sends When you visit our Site or access the Service By or Through the Application, we may collect this information (“Usage Data”):Record of traffic data (ie. Internet Protocol address), device information, the website you visited before ours. We collect Site and Application statistics, which we cannot identify any individual from the traffic data, Site statistics or other diagnostic data, including computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP Address), browser type, browser version and information about your use of the Application and/or Site (pages you viewed, date and time of visit, amount of time spent on those pages and unique device indicators and other diagnostic data).
- Automatic Information Collection and Tracking When you download, access, and use the Application and/or Site, We may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details When you access and use the Application and/or Site, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Application and/or Site, including traffic data, location data (described further below), and the resources that you access and use on or through the Application and/or Site.
- Device Information We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files The Application and/or Site also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
How we use and share your Personal Information?
We do not share your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We don’t sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide.
Whatever the purpose may be – whether we share with service providers or other external entities – we only process and share your Personal Information to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and meet our legitimate business and legal objectives. When we disclose Personal Information to external entities to perform support Service for us, we establish by contract that they may access your Personal Information only for the purposes of performing those support Service. We may combine your online information with information collected from offline or online sources, or information we already have. We may provide affiliates and third parties with reports about how influencers are creating experiences and the kinds of people attending such events, but we don’t share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to help them better understand their audience. We may also connect to your other social media accounts, which WanderApp will ask for permission to access this information. WanderApp will not be able to post any of this information collected from these social media accounts on the user’s WanderApp account.
We use your information to provide, maintain, protect and improve the Site and Application and information you have requested from us. We also use the information to improve and protect our content, Site, Application and Service and provide an enhanced, personal experience for our users. The use of this information is also for security purposes, including detecting, preventing, and investigating prohibited activities or to protect our legal rights., as well as detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues with our Site, Application and/or Service.
We generally process and may disclose your Personal Information to others to:
- Provide you with specific services covered under the terms of a contract with one or more of our Clients for example should you want some cinematography work, then we shall connect you directly with a vendor to provide such services;
- Perform certain requests/transactions initiated by you;
- Respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews of our product or Service;
- Comply with applicable law, obey judicial orders, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, or prevent any suspected illegal activities;
- Help us run our business;
- For any other everyday business purposes, such as product development and Application and/or Site administration.
Authorized Service Providers
We use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf to help us improve the Service. We may disclose certain Personal Information to these companies and other individuals performing Service in the United States.
Change of Ownership or Business Transaction
We may otherwise disclose Personal Information as permitted or required by law, when we believe in good faith it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend our legal rights, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, protect personal safety of users of the Service or public. We may also disclose Personal Information to our auditors, legal advisors, or to respond to a subpoena. We may also aggregate information that we gather about you (e.g. traffic patterns, Service usage) and provide these statistics to others in aggregate form.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) login credentials including a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Application and/or Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
How do we protect international transfers of Personal Information?
If you are a user of the Application and/or Site and prefer not to have your Personal Information transferred to the United States, do not use the Application and/or Site. Otherwise, by using the Application and/or Site or providing any information, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information to the United States and any other destinations outside of your home country.
If you are located in jurisdictions outside the United States, what are your rights concerning your Personal Information?
Some non-United States jurisdictions maintain local data protection regulations that confer some data protection rights on individuals. WanderApp will address such rights as required by applicable laws. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below.
European Union (EU) Customers
If you are located in the EU or EEA (“EU Customer”), you have certain additional rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Legal Basis for Processing If you are an EU Customer, we will only process your personal data:
- To perform by providing Service to you which you have requested;
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data (e.g. to communicate with you about changes to our Service, to advertise our Service, and to provide, secure and improve our Service);
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- Data Subject Requests If you are an EU Customer, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to have certain personal data corrected or erased. You may also have the right to restrict certain processing of your data.To make any of these requests please email us at the information as specified in the “Contact Us” section below. We will respond as soon as practicable and no later than one month after receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request.We may deny or restrict fulfillment of your request in some cases, such as when your access to data places another individual’s privacy rights at risk, or the continued processing of your data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. If so, we will notify you of the reason(s) for this denial.
- Questions or Complaints If you are an EU Customer and have a concern about our processing of your personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
How long do you retain my Personal Information?
What about Minors and Children Under 13?
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly track the use of our Application and/or Site by minors. Our Application, products and Service are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your Personal Information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by changing their information in their Application and/or Site settings.
Wander App Inc.
7190 W Sunset Blvd #5C
Los Angeles, CA 90046
We will investigate your complaint and use reasonable efforts to respond to you as soon as possible.
Terms of service
Welcome to Wander App Inc.
Last updated: August 27, 2018
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the website and mobile application operated by WanderApp.
The following Terms govern the use of Service. As used herein, the Application is defined to include the Service as well as all components thereof and all updates, patches, fixes, modifications and enhancements thereto, including releases of new versions, whether provided to you via download, automatically without additional consent or action on your part or otherwise, and any and all accompanying documentation, files and materials. The Service is owned and operated by WanderApp and is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the Terms contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time by WanderApp (collectively, the “the Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Service. By accessing or using any part of the Service platform, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions in these Terms, then you should not access or use the Service.
Your WanderApp Account
Users are either invited by the WanderApp team or need to apply and be approved by our team to join the Application. Each user of the Service is required to create an account. In creating such an account and agreeing to these Terms, the user agrees that each such user account may only be used by the individual person who created and maintains the account, and any additional users (even if associated with the original individual who created a user account) must create their own account(s) and apply or be inviting to join the Application to access and utilize the Application. Users will need to specify their “Area of Influence” from the list provided by the Application, your personal information and a personal bio for your profile. Users have the option of requesting their collaboration to be filmed or photographed by cinematographers approved by our team. If a User makes such a request then we will connect you directly with a vendor to provide such services that a User shall negotiate and contract directly with.
Your WanderApp user account will be available to you through the Application . We reserve the right to freeze or deny access to any account that we believe in our sole discretion is not maintained in accordance with these Terms. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your login information to your account and agree to not provide this information to any unauthorized users. You agree to immediately notify WanderApp of any unauthorized uses of your account, the WanderApp platform or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. To the extent that you cancel your account with WanderApp, all content maintained by WanderApp on its servers in conjunction with your account will be deleted by us.
Responsibility of Users/Contributors
If you make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Application (all such material to be hereinafter referenced to as “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the Content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content, regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, pictures, images, data files, photographs, links, designs, media, an audio or video file, or any other like materials which are user generated content information or are to be used in a mobile application.
By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content used by you to create and organize experiences, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through the end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, malware or any other files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or hardware;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts or mislead recipients as to the source of the material;
- The Content is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, lewd, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Your account is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
WanderApp allows you to connect with other social media Influencers and requesting their collaboration be filmed by a cinematographer. The Service platform connects users through unique experiences by allowing you to create, plan and organize collaborations with other social media Influencers. Users can post, link, store, share, upload, access other users and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, pictures, images, data files, photographs, links, designs, an audio or video file, or any other like materials to be used in a mobile application
Content Posted on Other Websites and Apps
WanderApp has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the WanderApp website and apps to which myWanderApp.com link. We do not have any control over those non-WanderApp websites, webpages and apps, and we are not responsible for their contents, privacy policies or practices. By linking to a non-WanderApp website, webpage or app, We do not represent or imply that we endorse such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses and other harmful or destructive content that might exist on those websites, webpages and/or apps. WanderApp disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from, or in connection with your use of or reliance on any non-WanderApp websites, webpages and apps.
WanderApp owns all right, title and interest in and to the WanderApp platform including, without limitation, all intellectual and proprietary rights appurtenant thereto, nothing in these Terms shall be construed to transfer, convey, impair or otherwise adversely affect WanderApp’s ownership or proprietary rights therein or any other WanderApp information or materials, tangible or intangible, in any form and in any medium.
You may not use the Application to create inappropriate, violent, sexual or illegal experiences. WanderApp reserves the right to prohibit users from soliciting commercial services from other users or from positing inappropriate Content on other User’s cards. Users are also prohibited from screenshotting any Content or any part of the Application, including publicly exposing the experiences which are being planned for, or that have been completed by other users. If WanderApp determines or believes, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or attempted to violate these terms and conditions based on these Terms, your ability to use and access the Application may be temporarily or permanently revoked, with or without notice.
Data Collection and Use
You hereby agree that WanderApp, our affiliates, and our respective successors and assigns, may collect and use certain technical information associated with your use of the Application, including, without limitation, any information provided in connection with any support or technical services for the Application.
Changes to Terms
We may at any time and from time to time modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. As part of WanderApp’s platform, you may from time to time receive updates to the WanderApp which may be automatically downloaded and installed to your device. These updates may include bug fixes, feature enhancement and other improvements, or an entirely new version of the Application. You agree that WanderApp may deliver such updates to you as part of the Service, which you shall install them as required. You further agree that WanderApp shall not be liable to you or any third-party for such updates, modification, or discontinuance of the Application.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US) PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DURABILITY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO CASE SHALL WANDERAPP, OUR , OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, ADVERTISERS, BUSINESS AND PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, REPLACEMENT COSTS, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USING THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
General Representation and Warranty
You represent and warrant that your use of the Service will be in strict accordance with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside).
You agree to defend WanderApp, our subsidiaries, affiliates and/or respective successors and assigns, officers, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, advertisers, business and promotional partners, operational service providers, and contractors (the “WanderApp Indemnified Parties”) against any and all claims, demands and/or actions and indemnify and hold the WanderApp Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), resulting from any breach or violation of these Terms, infringement, misappropriation or any violation of the rights of any other party, violation or non-compliance with any law or regulation, the breach or violation of any term or condition of these Terms, any use, alteration or export of the Application or its contents or otherwise in connection with these Terms. WanderApp reserves the right to assume, at its expense, the exclusive defense and control of any claims or actions and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with us upon our request.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
WanderApp reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Service at any time for any reason, including in the event WanderApp believes or has reason to believe that you have failed to comply with these Terms. If WanderApp terminates your right to use the Application, you must stop all use of the Application.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms shall not be construed against the drafting party.
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it’s useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply. For any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or the WanderApp product (“claim”), you agree that it will be resolved exclusively in the Los Angeles Superior Court located in Los Angeles County. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of the State of California will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Wander App Inc.
7190 W Sunset Blvd #5C
Los Angeles, CA 90046